Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Things that are priceless...

Watching the Astros sweep the Brewers and get their 3rd grand slam of the season,
Time with Jonathan, Melissa, and Jonathan's dad, Randy,

Time with my son and daughter,
Visiting my daughter and seeing her so happy and married to the love of her life,

Having fun with my husband and kids at Minute Maid Park,

Getting to congratulate Drayton McClain on the Astros sweeping the Brewers and on the Astros 3rd grand slam of the season while we were sitting in his seats! He had gone up to a suite where his class reunion was taking place when the grand slam occured and his executive assistant, Eileen had moved us into his seats! During Pence's homerun Jonathan's dad was sitting there next to Bill if you watch the replay on the MLB website!

Time with my son, daughter, son-in-law,and husband,
Time with my husband, daughter, son-in-law,

Time with my one and only daughter! Priceless!








No comments:

Post a Comment