Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Things I'm Loving Thursday!

Here are 3 things I am loving this Thursday! I got this Futuro elbow support yesterday at CVS and wore it all day on my right elbow which has been causing me a lot of pain recently due to tendinitis I think was induced by my new vacuum cleaner! It's a Shark and it's pretty heavy. I keep telling Bill HE needs to do the vacuuming for me on Thursdays, aka - house cleaning night! I think now I am just going to have to change out my upstairs and downstairs vacuums. The Electrolux I have upstairs doesn't stress my right elbow so bad and it is SO much lighter! Even though it is now held together with duct tape, I think I will switch them.
I wore this all day and then iced my elbow all evening while reading my book and wow, what a difference it made. I am so thankful I have a big brother who is also a licensed orthopedic surgeon. I texted him yesterday to ask if I should ice it or use moist heat and he said to use which ever felt the best to me. I went with the ice and it is working! SO much better today! Will repeat the same therapy today and on.
Really works!
I love LUNA bars! I have one for breakfast with my coffee and water every morning! So good!




Bill is going to take me here tomorrow to get a start on my Christmas shopping!

What are you loving today?


No comments:

Post a Comment