Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Things I'm Loving Thursday!

I am loving that it is State Fair time again! I am looking forward to going next week with my husband and my daughter!
I am LOVING all the rain we have been having!
I am loving the Texas Rangers and the play offs!
I am loving these lower gas prices!
Today, I am tempted to share with you "things I am NOT loving!" Lol! I am just not loving stress from work and now I am 52 and going back to my doctor next week to try to figure out what is going on with my cholesterol for the first time in my life! I am not overweight, I take my fish oil and baby aspirin, and I eat very very healthy but yet my total cholesterol was high this last time. uggg..... Genetics and pre-menopause I guess? We shall see.. Doctor again next week....Getting old is just the pits sometimes but it does beat the alternative, right? Anyway, things I AM loving are:
Sam's has these wonderful huge and delicious Gala apples in 5 pound bags! I am loving them!!

Our wonderful painter, Cesar Garcia is truly amazing! It is time, after almost 13 years, yes, to repaint the interior of our house and he is doing an outstanding job!! He is neat and does such perfect work! I have his number if anyone in the DFW area needs a great and very trustworthy painter! I give him a key so he can come and go while we are at work and it is working out so well!!
My wonderful husband, Bill! Yes, I am loving him always, but today extra appreciation of him is being felt by me! He is my constant encourager, listener, motivator, and friend! I could not make it through this work year without his constant encouragement! He is such a blessing!
Thank you Lord, for so many things to be thankful for! I am loving having some windows and door open right now with the temperatures nice and cool!
2 Samuel 22 "Therefore I will give thanks unto thee O Lord, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name."
I Chronicles 16 "O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good; for his mercy endureth forever."

1 comment:

  1. Pam,
    You are always sweet (even when you "complain" about the doctor!) - thank you for being such an encouragement to others.

    ReplyDelete