Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Things I'm Loving!

I am loving this flavor or K cup coffee for my Kuerig coffee maker! Jamaica Me Crazy! So good!
I have been SO busy and overwhelmed at work this year that I haven't kept up with posting my "Things I'm loving Thursday" posts. Sorry! So how about "Things I'm Loving" on any day I can carve out time to blog!
I am loving this Jucy Couture perfume my sweeWt sister in law, Sue bought me recently!
I am LOVING Baylor Basketball! The Men and Women are both off to a great start with amazing players and potential! Who needs the NBA when you can watch our outstanding Baylor teams play!
I am loving doing cardio as Bill coaches and trains me for the Cowtown 10K and later the Disney Princess Half Marathon!
I am loving this cooler weather!
I am loving a new discovery called Thirty-one! My wonderful friend Sandy gave me a beautiful personalized bag from thirty-one! Beautiful and well made items!
Cabi! I had a great party to help my great friend Lori Gray kick off her new Cabi business and I got to order some great clothes for both me and Melissa for half price!

I love "The Skit Guys"! They are so funny and their messages are right on! skitguys.com
What are you loving today?

No comments:

Post a Comment