Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Father's Day!

 Bill is such a great father to our kids and son-in-law!  We have lots of fun with Bill and we all know how much he loves us!  He is a wonderful man who puts God first, family second, and others next.  I am so thankful for Bill, the loving father of my two children!
 This was taken at the 50's Prime Time Diner at Disney World's Hollywood Studios park!  We had SO much fun at dinner this night!  We laughed so much my cheeks hurt!  It has great food and the wait staff treat you like you are family and you are all in your mom's kitchen for a family dinner!  They'll yell at you to, "get your elbows off the table!!" if you make that manners mistake while dining here!
 My wonderful father, James Doyle Wimpee.  He was a golden gloves boxer and a pilot in the U. S. Navy!  He attended A&M and finished at Baylor.  He then graduated from Baylor Medical School and became a board certified Orthopedic Surgeon.  He was an outstanding father!  I miss him and his hugs!
 My older brother,  Dr. Marc Wimpee, with our dad, Jim Wimpee!  Marc is also a board certified Orthopedic Surgeon!  They did get to do some surgeries together before Daddy passed away from Cardio Myopathy in, I think 1996.
 My older brother, Blake Alan, with our daddy!  Blake and his wife Sue bought and have restored the old Wimpee home that we all grew up in!  It makes me so happy what a beautiful job they have done and how well they take care of the old home place!  I still get to go "home" to visit when I can find time!
 Me and my Daddy!  I was a "daddy's girl" in the truest sense of the words!  He was such a good example of my heavenly Father by showing me such tender love, protection, provision, encouragement, and praise!  I am so blessed to have had him as my earthly biological father!
                                                   Bill and his father, Irving William Skaar!
 Irv was a Brooklyn Poly technical University graduate and he was a chemical engineer for Shell Oil.  Bill was their first born while they were in Holland for Shell Oil.
                                                      Patsy, Irv, Keith, and Bill Skaar.
 Irv & Patsy's perfect kids!  Keith, baby Becky, big sis Karen, and Bill!  They are ALL four smart, successful, fun, kind, committed Christians, and giving people!  I am so proud of them all!
Irving William Skaar, a man with a huge heart for God, family, and others!  One of the kindest men I've known!  He is missed!

1 comment: