Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My cup runneth over!


A blog is where I want to be able to share more specifics on what God is doing in our lives and here in Grand Prairie. I think a blog will let me share even more and hopefully encourage others, make them laugh, and give glory and honor to God as He continues to work in our lives and where we live.

When we lived in Livingston for almost 10 years, I thought we had reached the pinacle of our lives. We had everything and more that we had ever hoped for. We had two wonderful children, a girl and a boy! We had jobs we loved and we had just bought our first house, a house we were very pleased with! Bill had a ministerial staff and their wives that we absolutely treasured and enjoyed! Like the Brad Paisley song, "It Did", we felt life could not get any better, but guess what? It Did!

We moved here to Grand Prairie in June of 1998. We love the DFW Metroplex! The church Bill was called here to pastor is First Baptist Church of Grand Prairie. Of course the transition of moving was rough, more on that later, but the outcome was even better than we ever dreamed! God is so good, all the time!

I hope to start blogging various events in our lives and our kid's lives if they give me their blessings on that ! I also, hope to share what God is teaching me and even hear back from you who wish to share.

Here goes....

I am officially now a blogger!

2 comments:

  1. Pam

    I want you to know how much I enjoy reading about you and your lovely family. You lift me up in so many ways. I am so glad I met you and Bill thru Saladmaster...You are both such an awesome couple - I thank God for both of you...Linda Shetler

    ReplyDelete