Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Things I'm Loving Thursday!

I can't believe it's Thursday already! As I do my gratitude exercise, here are a few things I'm loving on this particular Thursday....


I am loving my Baylor Bears! The boys play Texas A&M this Saturday in Waco! We WILL be there, rain or shine! Robert Griffin the 3rd got his official letter that he is being considered for the Hiesman trophy! Both our Big 12 women's and men's basketball teams are starting their season off being ranked in the top 25! Praise God! Happy days are here again for my beloved Baylor! Why do I love BU so? Both Bill and I graduated from Baylor. Others in my family who attended or graduated from Baylor include: my dad, James D. Wimpee, his two brothers, almost all their kids, my daughter and many more! My wise Uncle W.J. Wimpee was the chaplain at Baylor for well over 45 years and he was the BSU director before that. His New Testament class would fill up immediately at registration. Because of him, Baylor was a wonderful place to have the last name Wimpee! No one laughed when I told them my last name! They would just ask, Oh, is Dr. Wimpee your father? I would then have to explain yes, but my dad is Dr. Jim Wimpee the orthopedic surgeon in San Angelo. His brother is Dr. W.J. Wimpee the respected and well loved Chaplain of Baylor University! Being at Baylor was one of the happiest most fulfilling and times of personal and mental growth in my life. I bleed green and gold!
I am loving this Merle Norman cream! If you have a bad cold that results in a raw nose area from blowing and wiping, this is the only thing that can soothe that skin immediately without burning! A must have if you have a cold!


Need I say more? The best!!!

My New Balance 1064 Women's running shoes! I am truly loving these shoes!!! If only I could wear them to work everyday!! I also got the arch supports and they are the absolute BEST shoes for this 50 plus gal who loves walking and running but whose feet need to extra good support!







My absolute favorite coffee this time of year!



I had this for the first time yesterday as I headed to Curves to workout I grabbed a bottle of this at CVS! Delicious, hydrating, non-carbonated, and low calorie!









Need I say more? Sic em Bears! We can finally hold our head high and proudly say we DO belong in the Big 12!






And most of all, this Thursday, I am loving my awesome husband, Bill! I am so glad he is back home from the BGCT!






2 comments: