Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Things I'm Loving Thursday!

Remembering to always be grateful and appreciate the things we enjoy is key to being happy and choosing joy! Here are a few things I am loving this Thursday!
Big 12 Football!! Need I say more? Sic em Bears!!


My Scentsy warmer with my current fragrance, Cappuccino! My house smells so good!
This is a MUST HAVE for all females who are old enough to wear make up! Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess, bronzing powder! I use it year round! My daughter says it looks amazing on me! It makes you look and feel like you just got back from a vacation on the beach!



Mouth watering! My favorite steak marinade! I am using it right now! Steaks are in the zip lock bag marinating as I type!



Rally House Texas Sports Botique! I can actually find Baylor stuff here!





Oh, and did I mention that I am loving this Fall's college football season? I am loving my Baylor Bears! Sic em!
If you need a lift, or just a quick pick me up, take a second to list at least 5 things you are loving or appreciating today! It's amazing how this exercise will buoy your spirits!
Thank you Lord for so many blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment