Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Things I'm Loving Thursday!

Here's a few things I am Loving this Thursday! I truly appreciate getting to talk with my daughter by cell phone while I was doing some quick grocery shopping after work and on my way home! With her now living in Houston I just don't get enough time talking with her or being with her! She is such a joy and such a source of pride! She is fun and smart and just like her daddy in so many ways! I am so happy she is married to a wonderful man who loves and treasures her but I do miss her!

I am loving our Texas Rangers today! When I got in my car today to go to lunch I caught myself switching from the Christian Music station to 105.3 which is a sports talk radio station. I was loving the banter with our Channel 5's Newy Scruggs Anchor talking all about smelling lots of pot while he was busy broadcasting from Candlestick Park! Then I realized, oh my, I am preferring sports radio over my usual music stations! Who am I? Lol! I learned to really comprehend and enjoy watching all sports within the past several years and it's like a whole new part of life has just recently opened up to me! I know, I know, I can't believe it either but I am loving it!
The game is on and I am waiting on Bill to return from his time visiting with a bereaved family so we can enjoy our dinner and watch the Rangers in game 2 of this World Series!!

I am loving the scent of Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom! My favorite!

I'm loving Zeus today! We have had him all this week because Matt, my nephew and Godson is out of town helping my brother Blake on some business. Yes, I know you all think Zeus is our dog! He is our "Goddog"! Lol! He is Matt's dog but we have him here alot! He loves me because I am the one who takes him on LONG walks so I am his love! He adores me, yes, don't mean to brag but it's true! I spoil him and walk him so what can I say! It's like having a grandog, we get to enjoy him, spoil him, have him over ALOT and then send him home!



Dannon's Light and Fit yogurt with my homemade granola! Full of Calcium for us 50 year plus gals to keep our bones strong!





Diet Snapple, Tropa Rocka! It is the absolute best flavor Snapple has ever done! It's low sodium and tastes amazing! I ordered 3 cases at Tom Thumb and they had them all ready for me at the front of the store! I felt so special! (I know Melissa, I'm so silly but it was just awesome that the grocery store will do this kind of thing for you now days!)




MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............................!
Thank you Lord, for so many good, fun, and happy things you give us to enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment