Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 15, 2010

Things I'm lovin Thursday....

Here's my list of a few things I was lovin this Thursday and I am posting on Friday!



South Grand Prairie High School Warrior Football! We still get season tickets each year and love going to the games and being part of this awesome community!
Go Warriors! (I also wish the San Angelo Bobcats a good game tonight as well, my high school alma mater!)
SGPHS where I work with the most awesome faculty and students ever!


Let's go Warriors!


I am lovin Chipotle Mexican Food with Integrity! That's their motto. Truly mouth watering food that is healthy, fresh, never frozen, and prepared under your direction! I always get a salad bowl with chicken and the mild salsa without the tortilla! If you like Hot stuff their Hot sauce will clear your sinuses and make you break out in a sweat! It is so good and it is HOT!














I am lovin my Juice Plus! I have been taking it since February and I haven't been sick once since then! Amazing stuff!






My new Fall apron from Jessica Steele.com! I love this new apron and it looks so cute in my kitchen with my Fall decorations as I cook Fall food! Bill loves it on me! I have a doubly cute one for the Christmas Holidays and promise to post it soon!
So these are a few things I am lovin! What are you lovin today?








1 comment: