Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Things I'm Lovin Thursday!

I have a new Cuisinart Kuerig and absolutely LOVE it! My old Kuerig wasn't making very full cups and it was time to replace it so this is what I chose! Bill and I are enjoyingt how well it works! Nice full cups and it is fast and quiet!
We go see Shrek tonight at Fair Park! I am so excited! This is the last of our DSM (Dallas Summer Musical) season tickets. We will do that again for sure next season!

I think I need some green ogre ears, don't you think?


La Hacienda, in Dallas is where we plan to eat! They have wonderful fajitas and more!






I love to have a Pumpkin Spice Latte, skinny please! It just goes with Fall! I'm lovin it!





Fletcher's famous corn dogs at the Texas State Fair in Dallas! Thank you Lord for things on earth we get to enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I stopped eating hot dogs quite some time ago, but I can remember just HOW GOOD corn dogs are! :-) And that one looks REALLY good. :-)

    ReplyDelete