Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Things I'm Loving Thursday!

Here are three things I am loving today: Peppermint Mocha Coffeemate that is now available year round, not just during the Holidays!

Vanilla cupcake Yankee Candle's aroma permeating my house in the evenings!



I found these darlings scroll eggs at Pier One and absolutely LOVE them! The even open and close so you could fill them with treats for an Easter basket! Pier One has some other really fun decor for Easter right now! Oh, how I love Spring! I took Zeus for a long 50 minute walk yesterday after work and I LOVE when the grass is turning green again and the trees are budding and neighbors have tulips and daffodils in their front flower beds! I love Spring! I love the weather getting warmer and I love the approach of Easter celebrations as our sanctuary choir is working on memorizing our Easter Music right now with our most amazing Minister of Music, Joel Salazar and his wonderful wife and friend Becky! These are 3 things I am specifically loving today. What are you loving this Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment