Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Things I'm Loving Tuesday!

I LOVE Ketchup, and Heinz is the BEST! I know, I know, lady like, Pam, yes, I have a thing for yes, KETCHUP! I love it on so many things! When Bill and I started dating he admitted later that he thought it was "strange" that I put ketchup on my vegetable egg white omlette! (Hey, it's not really that different than putting salsa on your eggs! ) Anyway, I LOVE ketchup and I love it on eggs, of course on fries (which I don't eat unless they are baked and not very often), on ANY kind of grilled meat, on hot dogs, corn dogs, hamburgers, chicken sandwiches and more! I LOVE Ketchup! Lol! It has no fat in it and lots of vitamin C as well as lycopene! Heinz is the BEST!

I love baked cheetos! The taste always makes me think of the Swim and Raquet Club in San Angelo where I used to spend hours in the summers. I'd sometimes have a snack of Cheetos there! I LOVE Chips and Salsa and I think my favorite place is at Don Pablos! No, Abuelos, no, Chipotle, no how about at On the Boarder... well, I guess almost any Mexican food place has my favorite Chips and Salsa but if I buy them I buy "On The Border" brand amd the mild sauce. I love Diet cherry coke and a route 44 from Sonic is the BEST!! Long and Lean White Jeans from GAP! The best fit on me ever!


What are you loving today?






1 comment:

  1. And you put ketchup on your baked potato, the weirdest one to me but I'm used to it now! haha. Love the jeans!

    ReplyDelete