Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 18, 2011

Chandelier in my closet!

Yes, my terrific husband has been up to it again! He is truly amazing! He hung this darling chandelier for me in our master closet Saturday! I just love it! My daughter, Melissa, had the idea and mentioned to me that she thought a chandelier would be so perfect in her master closet! Well, we HAD a not so lovely fluorescent light in there for 12 years that the builder put in. It had no cover or anything pretty at all. Just bulbs and the part that holds them in. So boring and just functional but no bling. Well, I think we now have a little bling! looked and looked until I found this one at Lowes and the minute I saw it I knew it was the one! Thanks, Melissa for the idea!

1 comment: