Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Things I'm Loving Thursday!

Things I'm loving this Thursday! Here they are! My wonderful hair dresser, Jeannie Payne, told me about this great app for my i-phone and other phones as well called Gas Buddy! It is amazing and really works to help you find the cheapest gas closest to you! I love it!
Gas Buddy!! gasbuddy.com
Bath and Body works has this great new fragrance! I LOVE it! I bought some for my son and....
I bought all new stuff in the fragrance for my newly redone guest bathroom upstairs! I even got the plug in fragrance with a night light built in! It smells so nice and it's not over powering. I am loving it! I got the Cashmere hand cream for me and every night I slather it on my hands until it soaks in and awaken with the softest hands!
Boston Market's new Mediterranean Salad with grilled chicken on it! So tasty and healthy! If you are fixing dinner, pick up two of these without the chicken, dump in your prettiest salad bowl and voile! You have the most amazing salad all ready to serve with your dinner!


The movie of the book "The Lincoln Lawyer". Very good. Much like a Grisham novel.
I am loving my Corioliss curling iron! Yes, I bought it at the Mall from one of those kiosks where they demonstrate it on you and it really is good! I am loving it!

What are you loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment