Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 11, 2011

New Travel Pro Rolling tote!

Dillard's had this Travel Pro Rolling Tote on Sale for 1/2 price this weekend and it matches my new light weight bigger bag I purchased recently! I needed a new rolling bag for work since I now have to tote my heavy laptop back and forth every week day along with papers etc. So I was thrilled to find this available and on sale! I can use it for work everyday AND it matches my travel luggage that is lighter now that most airlines charge so much for your bag and it has to be under 50 pounds to not incur an additional charge! I also got the matching light small duffel carry on bag that can piggy back on top of this tote and I can then roll it all and save my back! I just had to share my recent find!
I had been looking at the Baggellini collection but it was far more expensive and actually heavier. Bill was pleased with my choice and my purchase! On our next Disney trip I can use one for my carry on and Bill can use the other as his and then I can piggyback and roll them while he wrangles his golf clubs and his bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment