Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Things I'm loving Thursday!

                                          I started reading this yesterday and finished it today!

                             I bought this one on the way home from church choir practice tonight!
                             I can't wait to see the movie Friday!
                              Bill and I are loving having a Chipotle right down the street!
 I so want a bottle of this perfume!  I spray some on every time I go to a department store!  Maybe I'll be given some for Mother's Day, who knows!  Wink, wink!

 I would so love to have this James Avery Spanish Mission Cross in Gold!  However, I am not getting my hopes up!  Since the price of gold is so high, it is quite pricy!  ($600!)  I have it in silver and LOVE it but it cost under $100 and a bigger cross than this one.  James Avery makes some really nice pieces!
I have a loaded digital photo frame on my kitchen counter and LOVE it!  I need to get a new one but it is so nice to be able to just put my camera memory card in the back of the frame and have my favorite pictures constantly slide showing as I am in my kitchen.  I love pictures (just in case you didn't know that!) and I get joy from reliving my recent family gatherings, church event or fellowship, or vacation by having the pictures playing on my photo frame!  It is also quite the conversation piece when we have company over!  I recommend that everyone have one in their kitchen!  I got the idea from my amazing cousin Deborah Stinnett!  

No comments:

Post a Comment