Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 28, 2012

Things I'm Loving today....

Here are a few things I am loving today!

I treated myself to these Twist Pearl Earrings this week and I am loving them!  They show up even in my dark hair.  I think they'll be great for this summer!


I am also loving this Brighton Twist Pearl bracelet!  


I want to complete my set and get this Twist Pearl Necklace too!


Bill and I got KEEN shoes recently for when we hike or walk golf courses as spectators.  We LOVE them!  The Catos told us about them and they wore theirs when they went with us to Disney a while back.  We can also wear these in August as we walk the WDW parks!  They are SO comfortable and made for the kind of walking and hiking we do!  We are loving our KEENS!

 I recently bought Bill and I each a new Tervis Tumbler Sports Bottle and we used them yesterday while walking the Chihuly Exhibit at the Dallas Arboretum.  They kept our ice tea nice and cold the entire walk!  We are loving our new Tervis Tumbler BU Sports Bottles!

 The Chihuly Exhibit at the Dallas Arboretum is a must see!  My Mom bought us a membership there a few years ago so we renew our membership each year.  She would have LOVED this exhibit.

 Truly stunning is the best way to describe these blown glass creations set up for display outdoors in the water and flower beds of the Arboretum.  I can't wait to go see it at night!
 This was my favorite spot of the exhibit!  The reflection pool has an infinity edge with a view out over White Rock Lake.

 We went to see Men In Black 3 at North Park Mall Imax in 3D and loved it!  Very entertaining!


This is the BEST hand lotion ever!  My favorite!  I got a new tube this week and LOVE it!

What are YOU loving?  Don't forget Father's Day is coming up soon so ask the Father's in your life what things they would love to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment