Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 25, 2011

Things I'm Loving Friday!

I missed doing my Thursday things so here goes my "Things I'm loving Friday"! I started this book this week at the suggestion of a good friend. I highly recommend it to all!




My idol, Sandra Lee! Bill got me and Melissa a subscription to her Semi-homemade magazine and I am LOVING it! Her fun and easy recipies, ideas, tablescapes and more inspire me to make everyday fun, tasty, and as pretty as possible! Life is too short not to make the most fun with what you have!


I also have a subscription to Southern Living and I enjoy reading the lovely pages to get ideas, dream, and learn about interesting things in the South!




I love my subscription to the Weight Watchers Magazine! It keeps me motivated and it's always loaded with great recipes and cupons!
Well, we are ready for the Cowtown this weekend and these are just a few things I am loving today! What are you Loving?




1 comment:

  1. I am completely loving my magazine subscription to Sandra Lee! In fact it was her March issue (or february, can't remember) that made me want to buy my beautiful purple tulips this week!

    ReplyDelete