Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Things I'm Loving Thursday!

Things I'm loving this Thursday! This movie is a must see, along with "The King's Speech". I went to see Tron in 3D with my guys, husband, son, and nephew. Was I surprised when I too LOVED it! The older wiser Flynn, (Jeff Bridges) reminded me so much of my oldest big brother Marc. He is very wise, calm, insightful, meditative, and self sacrificing! Go see it!
I am still basking in the afterglow from my wonderful visit to Disney World in January! This is truly a magical place you can go to relax, recharge, recreate, be pampered, indulge, exercise, walk miles and miles (which we really love to do intentionally!), play golf, shop, eat 5 star food and be a kid again and again! Such a good investment!
Absolutely the BEST hand cream for winter dry hurting hands! I use it every night!
I take one every day at lunch! A must do which I swear gives me tons of energy!
Wonderful new I-phone app called DAF assistant! So fun today when my high school stutter used it and was able to speak without stuttering! Amazing!!!!!
Such a delicious yet light little treat! Only 2 points on Weight Watchers even if you eat the whole package (of a small package of course!) These are the things I'm loving this Thursday!
What are you loving today?

No comments:

Post a Comment