Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 29, 2011

New pool and patio and the old Wimpee Homeplace!

I continue t0 be amazed and proud of my brother and his gifts,skills, and talents! He designed, built, and completed this beautiful vanishing edge pool and patio at my parent's old home place! This is the house where I was blessed to grow up. He and his wife live here now and have made it a showplace as they are totally updating, renovating, and repairing it to even better than it was in it's previous years!
Beautiful glass tiles dress up the edges! the steps are even pretty limestone as well!
Gorgeous West Texas setting in Mom's old backyard! Perfect spot to sip a cold drink and watch the sunset over the Twin Buttes!
Oh, so amazing! His talent and vision astound me!
He finished the patio after I had visited! He got these columns in Mexico!
I am so proud of Blake and Sue! Brandon, Ras, and Juan helped but Blake is the head honcho and the visionary and he works just as hard as the helpers! Amazing! He also planed beautiful Mesquite wood for customers and simultaneously was restoring a vintage Airstream in the driveway while he was doing this pool and patio! Yes, the ADHD that is pervasive in my family CAN be channeled into creations beyond imagination!
Thank you Lord for the many wonderful memories in this house! Thank you for family and heritage and genetics!
Psalms 128:2
"For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands; happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee!"
After my last visit "home", I smiled as San Angelo was in our rear view mirror. I can truly say,
"it is well with me!" Thank you Lord, thank you. I am blessed beyond measure and you have been good to me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment