Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Tommy Bahama!

Melissa and Jonathan are going to Maui with his family this month and Bill and I now have our reservations at Aulani, the new Disney Resort in Hawaii for our 30th Anniversary in January!
Bill mentioned to me that I may want to get a new swim suit for the trip and HE realized that now is the best time to do that! If I tried to shop for that during December right before our trip it might be difficult! (However, I know now about the fun store at Northpark called "Just Add Water!" where you can buy swim suits for women all year round! Shhh.... Anyway, I found the perfect Tommy Bahama swim suit there and then I went online and found this darling sundress I just had to have for our trip as well! I texted Melissa to tell her and show her and guess what!?
My dress, which I LOVE! I can't wait to wear it in Hawaii next January!Melissa called me right after I texted her my message that my dress had come and sent her a picture too! She said she had been at the Katy Mills Mall and Jonathan found the Tommy Bahama outlet there!! She got two sundresses and at half price! There is not a Tommy Bahama store in the DFW Metroplex, 0nly in San Antonio and Houston! So I was so excited for her! We have the same sundress just different colors! So fun!
This is from the tommybahama.com website! It comes in orange and pink! I got pink!
Thank you Lord for simple pleasures! Just had to share!

1 comment:

  1. Those dresses are perfect for Hawaii!! I wish I had gotten one now...I am so excited you two get to go as well!

    ReplyDelete