Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 8, 2011

Sunscreen and your dermotologist are your friend!

I love the CVS brand of this spray on 30 SPF Sunscreen! Be sure you use a 30 or higher!
Bronze Goddess Soft Shimmer powder by Estee Lauder is the best beauty secret ever! For an instant tan look, simply brush it on anywhere you want! Face, neck, chest, shoulders, arms! I love this product!
Ok, next best tip, mix this lotion and the following one together and smooth on after exfoliating and bathing! You will LOVE the sunless tan it gives you!
Good stuff!!
Willy Nelson sings a song that says, "Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys!" I'd like to offer my friends and Mamas this advice, "Mamas don't let your babies go out without sunscreen!" and for that matter don't let them get in tanning beds either! I'm 52 so anyone my age or near my age knows that we didn't have good sunscreens nor education about this risks of sun exposure when we were young.
I had my 4th pre-cancerous lesion removal this week. I just got the pathology report today. My first three were all stage 2 but this one was stage 3, pre-canceous. So, that means in 2 weeks my doctor removes the stitches and then will most likely opt to excise the remaining margins to make sure they removed it all. Had I not gone for regular skin screenings this would have progressed to melanoma. I will have to continue head to toe skin screenings every 6 months for life. I am thankful for good doctors, for my parents teaching me to be my own health care advocate, and I am thankful for good insurance. I am blessed and appreciative at a time when so many are unemployed and lacking health care coverage and barely making ends meet. I am so thankful it was caught while still PRE cancerous and not melanoma. God is good and I am very blessed.
Ephesians 1 ,"3 - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessing in heavenly places in Christ:"

No comments:

Post a Comment