Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Men!


I just love Men! Well, let me clarify, I just love MY man and I love how God created men! We got ALL our Christmas decorations put away today and it was Bill's idea! When the task is set, he is determined to complete it and complete it we did!


Now to decide where to go for Bill's birthday dinner! I started to get ready and realized my hair had been humidified by the Houston rain and sea level weather and I didn't have time to completely wash and redo it! Yikes! But then I had an aha moment... Ladies, you know what! Men, your man, REALLY means it when he says "your hair looks great just like it is" and he REALLY is being sincere when he says "You look amazing"! Whether you think your hair looks good or not and even if you have no hair at all (for my sisters in christ who are going through Chemo). IF you are simply giving him lots of affection and admiration! It is so simple! Praise God for how he created MAN! Particularly my man! Who needs an expenive stylist or salon treatment! Simply love and admire your man and you TRULY are the most beautiful woman in the room to him and he really will have eyes only for you!


I love the book, "Wild at Heart" by John Eldredge. It helped me understand how and why God created men to want to be the "hero" and to exhibit strength and and wildness! To be the hunter and protector is what men desire! That is their God formed shape to quote Rick Warren.


In the companion book, "Captivating" by Stasi Eldredge and John they confirmed my suspicions that God CREATED me to want to be a princess, to be captivating, feminine and alive! To find my hero and to praise and admire and love him!


It really is that simple!


Now off to dinner with my hero! Practice admiring your man and giving him affection and see how magical it is! You can start small, say thank you for little things he does, praise his efforts at everything, have a fit of excitement when he arrives home, yes, just like the dog does! It's magical, just try it! Be sincere but keep it up! You'll be amazed and soon you will be being treated like the captivating woman God created you to be! With our without redoing your hair! He really will see you as the most beautiful woman, his woman, in the room!


Proverbs 5:18 "let your fountain be blessed and rejoice in the wife of your youth" (feel free to look this up and read verse 19! I didn't think I'd risk blogging that verse but God smiles when couples rejoice and enjoy his creation!)


No comments:

Post a Comment