Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Things I'm Loving Thursday!

Here is my "Things I'm loving Thursday, posted in Wednesday! I am loving these "Softest Socks" from Bath & Body Works! These are a must have for every ladies stocking this year! So soft and comfy on a chilly night!
My friend Michelle told me about this special! I did it and I am loving my new iiphone 4!
Radio Shack is running a special trade in offer that ends this Saturday! You can trade in your phone there and upgrade for just $50.00! I traded in my 3gs and got this sweet new iphone 4 and I am loving it! The camera on it is truly amazing and it even has flash! I got it all updated and synced and yesterday got it working with the Bluetooth in my car! What a fun luxury and extravagance that I am enjoying! Thank you Lord that I have a job I love and that I live in a free country where I can splurge occasionally and experience joy on earth! I cannot imagine what our joys will be like in heaven one day, that will surpass any joy we have experienced here on earth!

Chick fil a unsweet tea by the gallon! I am loving it! My family is loving it too! I sweeten mine with a packet or two of Stevia and it is wonderful!




The Glade Apple Cinnamon candle makes my home smell like Christmas! I love to burn this one year round!


Starbucks Passion tea, unsweet, then I add my own packet of Stevia and it is so refreshing and zero calories/ zero caffiene! Mmmmm.....!!





I have just discovered Pandora radio and I am loving it! (Thanks Stephanie for the enlightenment on this!!) So soothing!






Lola perfume by Marc Jacobs! If you want to give a really nice gift to any female in your life, here it is! My sister in law, Sue, told me about this and I treated myself to a bottle! I am loving it! I get asked everyday what fragrance I am wearing! It is lovely! Thank you Lord for lovely, refreshing, soothing things you give us to enjoy!





These are some things I am loving, actually, this Wednesday! What are you loving?





1 comment:

  1. mmm I just got that candle (well several for our home this holiday!). Can't wait to smell the Lola!

    ReplyDelete