Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 10, 2011

He has numbered the hairs on our head...

Me and my curly headed daughter, Melissa!
Bill and I with our curly headed Kappa Kappa Gamma daughter, Melissa!
At Minute Maid Park in Houston humidity, our curls thrive in the weather there!
No time to straighten today! Curls will reign today for sure!


Matthew 10:30 says, "But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 - Therefore do not fear, you are of more value than many sparrows."

Isn't it amazing! God knows the number of hairs on our head?! This morning I was in a hurry so no time to straighten my hair. It been quite a while since I let it go natural and just air dry and do it's curly thing that it does! I hope my husband recognizes me! I remember years ago when a good friend in Livingston, Tammy, straighten her very curly hair for the first time! Her husband got home from work and joking said to her, " I don't know who you are, but you better leave before my wife gets home!" So funny, a sweet Christian couple, much younger than Bill and I but both have great gifts of humor! He really knew who she was! Much like God with us, we may try to change who we are or who we think we are by changing our appearance, changing our job, or changing our location. No matter what we change God always knows us! HE created us! He even knows the exact number of hairs on our head at any given time! Wow, how reassuring that is that we are HIS and HE will always know and love us unconditionally and completely! Curly hair or straigt hair, HE knows me and HE loves me just as I am! I am HIS!

1 comment: