Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Things I'm Loving This Thursday!

Here's a few things I am loving this Thursday! Thank you Lord for,

Bill and I joined the Disney Vacation Club about 4 years ago when we stayed at the Saratoga Springs Golf Resort and Spa on Disney property for our 25th anniversary! Best decision we ever made!

Bill and I bought new Max Lite Travelpro bags, mine is red and his is black! I packed my stuff for our upcoming anniversary trip and my bag and stuff only weighed 30 pounds! Wow! I can add 20 more pounds if I want to! That is a first! These bags really are light and help out since most airlines now charge for bags and charge even more if your bag weighs over 50 pounds! Max-lite is THIS girl's best friend, for sure!


I just LOVE this new Fiber One Raisin Bran! Tastes good and is good for you!
Crest white strips are amazing!




I am loving my Ab rocket! Really keeps you from hurting your neck!





I know, I know, it is so funny, and you'll NEVER think of this weight the same if you've seen SNL's humorous satire about it, BUT is is great and really does help tone your arms in just 6 minutes a day! It comes with a DVD that leads you through the 6 minute workout! I love it! I got mine at Target!





Best lowfat brownies ever!!






I work in Grand Prairie ISD and it is a wonderful district to work for! We have amazing administration and employees who truly care about students and their success! I am so blessed to have a job where I love what I get to do and they pay me to have fun doing diagnosis and treatment for speech and language disorders at schools I love and enjoy!
I am so blessed! Now off to grill steaks, bake sweet potatoes, steam veggies, and get Bill off to lead the opening prayer for the GPISD school board meeting!





No comments:

Post a Comment