Happiness

Happiness
Where dreams come true!
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Things I'm Loving Thursday!

Things I'm Loving this Thursday!

This product is absolutely AMAZING! "It's a 10! - Miracle leave-in product" is truly a MUST HAVE for all girls and ladies! Hey, I guess guys would like it too! You spray some on wet hair after shampooing, comb it through, and leave it in! It totally restores the shine, smoothness, and luster of your hair!
I am loving my No-Touch Hand Soap system in my kitchen! Love it!


Quaker High Fiber Oat Meal, the best!!


I can't say enough good things about Tervis Tumblers! We have LOTS in two sizes! We have lids and straws for all sizes! They come plain or with your favorite school, symbol, saying, or more! They keep your drink hot or cold and they come with a lifetime guarantee! I had one split apart and took it back to Bed Bath & Beyond and they gave me a new one, no questions asked!



Yankee candles! Make your kitchen and house smell wonderful!






We went to eat Fajitas at Luna de Noche at Northpark Mall Saturday night and then did our brisk 45 minute walk. It was wonderful! Northpark Mall is one of my Happy places! They have a brand new Disney store there too! I didn't buy anything (except a red dress on sale at Ann Taylor that Bill insisted on buying me!). We just ate a delicious healthy meal and did our cardio indoors and loved th atmosphere! I LOVE Luna de Noche AND Northpark Mall with my husband!



Ahhh.... a little glimpse of heaven! Thank you Lord for the many things you bless us with to enjoy! I can't imagine what heaven is going to be like but I know it's gonna be good!





No comments:

Post a Comment